Marketing, Admissions and Registration
Student applications, border control, financial management, qualifications on entry
Resource planning, enrollment, amendments, withdrawals, learning agreements
Pastoral care, medical, disciplinary, learning difficulties, financial aid, career counselling
Student lists, assessments, work based learning and assessment, qualifications, certificates, projects, awarding bodies
Financial planning, supplier management, procurement, student finance and fees
Staff files, polices & procedures, recruitment, professional development, disciplinary
Governance and Executive functions
Minutes of meetings, publications, reports, compliance and audit
Institutions can focus on increasing enrolment, financial stability and planning using content management through the entire student cycle, from entry and pastoral administration, through to attainment, qualifications and post graduate alumni communications.4
General benefits of Enterprise Content Management Software for virtually any organization
- Doctrix can make organizations “Greener” by going paperless. Thinking Green is on everyone’s mind these days.
- Not only does the content management software store any form of electronic document included scanning software helps in the conversion of paper records.
- The creation, distribution and storage of paper documents cost money the tracking and eventual disposition of them can be very expensive.
- Paper documents and standard “file shares” are not secure because there is usually very limited user rights control.
- Viewers allow reading a document for which there may not be a native application such as CAD drawing or MS Office files.
- Document alerts, reminders and workflows are presented in a unified calendar to make document control efficient and accountable.
- Centralizing information into an organized, secure, version controlled library just makes sense when compared to distributed information at risk on desktops.