Doctrix’s Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software plays a key role in organizations throughout the energy industry, including those operating in the oil and gas, petrochemical, utilities, and chemical sectors. Doctrix’s ECM has helped these organizations address compliance and corporate governance issues, increase operational productivity, and strengthen the financial efficiency of their business.
What are the challenges within Energy industry?
The Doctrix ECM solution for Energy & Utilities
Incorporating Information Management System into the Oil, Gas and Energy industry had considerably improved companies’ operations and safety. Doctrix offers solutions that enable you to improve the processes in place while maintaining your industry compliance.
- All Physical and Electronics Records become accessible
- All log films and drawings are preserved
- High quality scanned images can be used for further conversion
- Accelerate the decision making and create a safer production environment
- Capture indexed information and records automatically
- Reduce disaster and technology threats
- Improved third party service and enhance time management
- Consolidate physical and digital Storage while reducing management costs
- Secure on the long run, confidential and high-value information
- Comply with international and local standards