PEOPLE ARE OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
At Dynamic Worklabs, we know our business strength comes not only from outstanding software, but also outstanding people. We are dedicated to acquiring top talent and innovative thinkers. If you’re creative, original and intelligent, we want to talk to you!
Our employment packages offer competitive salary, health benefits , flexible work hours and a casual, friendly environment.
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Director
Location: Sunway Geo Avenue, Bandar Sunway, Selangor (Dynamic Worklabs’s HQ)
Status: Vacancy closed
The opportunity:As an Account Executive at Dynamic Worklabs, you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change. Your customers trust your judgement to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks. You are comfortable with complex sales cycles. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
What it takes:• You have a track record of at least one to two years of selling Enterprise Software. • You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions • You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends • You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets • Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day • You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers • Completed post-secondary education and a passion for continuous learning Applicants should send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or mail to: Dynamic Worklabs Sdn Bhd, c/o Human Resources, Unit 11-1, Level 11, Tower 3, UOA Business Park, No.1 Jalan Pengaturcara U1/51A, Seksyen U1, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
Reports to: Technical Support Manager
Location: Sunway Geo Avenue, Bandar Sunway, Selangor (Dynamic Worklabs HQ)
Status: Vacancy closed
Position SummaryResponsible for answering incoming technical support requests via phone, chat and email in a timely and efficient manner. Documenting each event into our customer relationship management repository. Also responsible for replicating customer issues and documenting the steps for replication for escalation to the development team. Responsible for producing technical documentation such has “How To” guides, “FAQs” or Service Bulletins.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately record all technical support requests from customers; provide the caller with accurate information that will resolve the problem; and close the case.
- Follow up on open cases, bug tickets and record all call completion information received from the Customer Service Manager or Technical Support Specialist II.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Dynamic Worklabs products, SOP’s, service issues, bulletins, and other documentation or information which will assist in the resolution of customer problems.
- Communicate all unusual situations regarding technical and/or dealer related problems, to the Technical Support Manager.
- Assist on special projects as assigned.
- Maintain all company issued property and publications in good condition.
- Conduct oneself at all times in a manner beneficial to the company and its reputation, mindful that end user satisfaction with Dynamic Worklabs equipment and personnel is vital to our success.
- All other tasks as assigned by the manager.
Qualification Requirements/Job SpecificationsEducation
- University / College Degree in the field of Information Technology / Business Information Technology
- Minimum of one-year technical support experience in a help desk environment.
- Minimum one-year experience with Windows Server 2003 or higher.
- Knowledge of IIS, databases, and intermediate networking skills. SQL server knowledge a plus. A+, MCP or CDIA certifications a plus but not required
- Ability to follow standards and expectations as outlined in the Dynamic Worklabs Employee Manual.
- Technical Aptitude
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Working time: Minimum 40 hours/week unless otherwise noted. All other times as defined by the demands of the customers and department needs. Requires some shift work in order to service clients across the country.
- Working Conditions: Majority of the time is spent on the telephone.
- Psychological Stress Factors: Must be able to communicate in a professional, customer service oriented manner with clients who may, at times, be angry or frustrated, etc. This may be considerably stressful to some individuals.
JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
Connect with us to explore possibilities